Invalid slider id. Master Slider ID must be a valid number.What to know before having a Pregnancy Massage
1. First of all is it safe to have a Pregnancy Massage therapy in the first trimester. Some experts say yes some say no. Therefore indicate if you are pregnant and also how many weeks. We do Pregnancy Massage after your Ist trimester .
2. Also are Aromatherapy oils safe to use. Yes in the 2nd & 3rd trimester these are safe to use. Roman Chamomile, Eucalyptus,Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Mandarin, Neroli, Patchouli, Petitgrain, Rose Otto, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Sweet orange, Tea tree and Ylang ylang.
How to be comfortable when having Pregnancy Massage Therapy
3. Being pregnant puts your body under many changes as well as physically & physiologically. Therefore this can cause stress or discomfort.
4. By laying on your side this is the most comfortable. Therefore when you have a Massage use pillows to support yourself. Also always support your head, stomach or legs
Types of Pregnancy Massage Therapy
5. Pregnancy massage can be gentle pressure like Swedish Massage. Therefore helping you become more relaxed and calm.
6. Another very good massage in Indian Head Massage which focuses on upper back, shoulders, neck and scalp. Most of all for headaches, stress and tiredness. Remember massage will put you & your baby in a more blissful state
7. You might prefer a firmer pressure massage like Deep Tissue. If you have some very tight, tense knots. Massage will increases blood & lymph flow to eliminate toxins
Why having a Massage will help you & your baby
7. Reduces swelling in hands, feet and ankles. Eases muscular pain like lower back & neck. Also relieves calf cramping and Sciatic pain
8. Massage delivers more oxygen and nutrients to the mother and baby. By increasing your blood flow. For all the latest information for Mum’s and Bub’s https://www.mumsdelivery.com.au