Firm or Gentle – which type of Massage is for you
1.You need to base your choice whether its for specific areas of tightness or just an all over massage
2. Do you like a firm to hard pressure or medium to gentle pressure.
Having a Mobile massage is can be a more relaxing & calming experience. As no need to worry about rushing there on time or trying to find a park.
Massages ideal for specific areas or firm pressure
3. Remedial Massage focuses on your specific area of pain & can help arthritic & inflammed joints or muscles.
4. Trigger Point Therapy uses mainly thumbs for pressure points on actual knots & releasing it.
5. Chinese Cupping Massage with suction cups. By placing them on your area of pain & leaving them there. The suction brings up blood to the surface. This helps release toxic blood to dissolve through your blood & lymphatic system.
6. Deep Tissue is a firm massage for specific areas or all over massage. Using hands or elbows to get right into your tense spots. Just make sure you let the therapist know if its to hard, it should be a firm but a reasonably comfortable feeling
For the ultimate blissful Massage try our 2 hrs of Total Bliss Massage Pamper Package
Gentle to Medium pressure try these type of Massages
7. Swedish or Relaxation is more of a soothing & calming massage from head to toes
8. Shiatsu Acupressure Massage is using gentle to medium pressure. By using pressure points with rocking movements. Starting at the top part of the body right down to toes. Unblocking your flow & breaking down toxins. Which can help with physical & health issues by balancing your body flow
9. Indian Head Massage is one of the most blissful massages you will ever have. Indian Head Massages the back, head & scalp. Also facial massage with pressure points, This type of Mobile Massage can help with mental & emotional issues
10. Aromatherapy is using essentials oils from Lime oil for energy, Passionfruit for stress to Rosemary for muscular pain.
A Regular Mobile Massage is so vital these days
As we are so busy these days and its one of the best ways to switch off.Not only is it mentally relaxing by calming your emotions down. It physically helps your body move any harmful toxins
For an indulgent Massage try our Chocolate or Strawberry Relaxation or Deep Tissue Massage