How do Massage Therapy Balls work ?
Also Massage Massage Trigger Point Balls. Can bring instant relief to those painful knots or muscles. By either applying pressure to that specific knot. Or massaging right into that tight muscle.
It’s basically a very easy self massaging tool you can use anywhere. All those little spiky points work right into your tense muscles or knots. It’s great for any part of your body. Also perfect for strained neck muscles, tight shoulders or aching back muscles. If you suffer with Migraines or Headaches you would most likely suffer with suffer with headaches or tense scalp. So just use use your massage ball
What are the best benefits?
- Its super easy to use anywhere or anytime
- Try it while watching TV or laying in bed
- Whilst driving your car
- Especially if your travel alot
- Suffering with a headache use it to massage your scalp
- Perfect for knots in the neck or shoulders
- Also for upper or lower backache
- Even use it for those tight calf muscles or aching feet
- As well as for massaging after your exercising routine
- Or use it between your regular Mobile Massage or Chiropractic visits
- Increases blood circulation which helps ease muscle tension
So which Massage Therapy
Balls are the best?
You can buy large or medium size pressure massage balls. These are ideal for those large areas of muscle tension or your larger muscles. Like all over your upper or lower back. Or for your leg muscles. Also smaller areas as well
Or if you prefer smaller & harder pressure massage balls. There are perfect to target small areas or smaller muscles like neck or shoulder. Also Massage balls are great for arthritic fingers by holding one your hands and constantly squeezing it. For purchase price on large or small Massage Balls please contact us
How do I use them
- Whilst sitting on your lounge place ball between your back and lounge
- Then roll it up, down, backwards and forwards
- Use a little or a lot of pressure as much as you feel comfortable
- Or place the ball on the floor and roll your feet up and down
- Try sitting on the carpet and roll your calves muscles on the ball
- Whilst laying in your bed lay on your ball and just roll it side to side
- It’s almost like a Deep Tissue Massage
- Or driving to work just massage your back all over
- Find out more tips on using your Massage Ball