Which are the best Aromatherapy Massages?
Aromatherapy Massages top 3 oils for tense muscles are Lavender, Peppermint and Rosemary. Separately or combined they are amazingly beneficial for aching muscles.
First Lavender is a such a great calming, anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory oil. Second Rosemary’s analgesic properties relieves tense muscular aches, pain and arthritis. Thirdly Peppermint’s with its uplifting aroma helps reduce tiredness. Also achey muscles and joints.
The added benefit is the Massage therapist will personalise the essential oil for your massage. As as you inhale the oil your mind starts to relax and unwind. Aromatherapy Massages will give you much better results the more relaxed you are.
Lavender Aromatherapy Massages – relaxes you mentally and physically
- Anti-depressant – helps with restlessness, insomnia, anxiety, high blood pressure and insomnia
- Anagelsic – helps to reduce all types of pain, muscle ache, sprains, headaches and toothache
- Anti-Inflammatory – may help relieve inflammation, swelling and infections
Try these acupressure points at home for unwinding. Tension – press on area between thumb and finger. Insomnia – press against the bridge of the nose. Massage for a few minutes – on your acupressure point. Now apply pressure – for a few minutes.
Combine Lavender Aromatherapy Massages with our Swedish or Deep Tissue. For home to help you relax try adding a few drops in your bath or on your pillow at night
Peppermint Aromatherapy Massages – are uplifting and energising
- Energy – improves energy levels and tiredness
- Pain – helping with aching joints, muscular ache, tension headaches and Migraines
- Digestion – may help relieve gas, bloating, indigestion and spasms
These acupressure points for muscular tension. Forehead – against the bridge of the nose. Temple Pain – press on your temple. Eye pain – press between your eye and forehead. Headaches – hold sides of head in palms, Then push in and shift fingers across skull
Rosemary Aromatherapy Massages – relieves muscle pain and joint inflammation
- Inflammation – helps relieve joint pain, swelling and stiffness
- Pain – helps as mild pain reliever for muscle strains and spasms
- Circulation – may help by expanding your blood vessels,
Combine our Rosemary oil massage with our popular Deep Tissue, Chinese Cupping or Remedial Massage. For in between your massages at home. Use these fantastic Massage Therapy Balls right on those tense spots
Once you decided which is is the right massage type for you. We also have some Massage Spa Pamper Packages for that special occasion or event. As well as indulgent Strawberry and Chocolate Massages