Our top tips to strengthen nails
- Top Tip – taking this type of Collagen for a few months
- as well as Biotin are the best supplements to strengthen nails
- keeping them oval-shaped can avoid breakage
- never use your nails to pick anything always use something else
- have a Collagen hand mask with your next Manicure
- using harsh chemicals always wear gloves
- a shower is a good time to push your cuticles back
- dry cuticle or hands use rich cream & wear gloves overnight
Top Nail Strengthening Vitamins
- top vitamins combined is Collagen and Biotin.
- added Bonus Collagen also strengthens hair
- hydrates your skin
- is good for the gut
- plus Biotin is a vitamin B – which is essential for nail strengthening.
- Biotin rich food include Egg Yolk, Nut, Salmon, Dairy
- also Vitamin B, C, Iron, Magnesium & Zinc.
- which all help the growth building
Check your nails for Health Problems
- did you know White lines can be a sign of a lack of protein?
- nail discolouration is quite common
- yellow staining can be from dark polishes without a base coat
- brownish spots could be fungal
- pale nails can be a sign of Anemia you might need be more iron
- white marks or streaks can be the result of damaged nails
- white lines or dark rims can be a lack of protein
- bluish tint might mean the body’s lack of oxygen.
Best Manicure to strengthen Nails
- a Gel Polish Mani for strengthening your nails
- using a Vitamin Strengthening Base Coat to repair the nail
- also we add a Structure Gel improve the strength on the nails
- a nourishing cuticle almond oil to finish your Manicure
- our Gel Polishes are free of the 3 harshest chemicals