Best tips to strengthen your nails
- Never peel or pick off your Gel Polish. As this will weaken and thin out your nails.
- If you have weak or peeling nails a regular Gel Manicure can help keep your nails strong.
- Always moisturise your cuticles everyday as a Gel Polish Manicure dehydrates your nails.
- Don’t leave it on longer then 3 weeks. As you risk nail staining or permanent nail spots
- If you regularly have a Gel Polish Manicure let your nails breathe by having a break every 3 or 4 months.
- For extra strength ask for Gel Polish Base nail hardener & Gel Structure Polish
- Here are some simple home tips if your nails are tend to split or break
How to remove Gel Polish correctly
- You need a a gentle or medium file, coarse file, cuticle stick, Acetone, cotton pads & foil .
- First file your nail tip to break the seal with a course file then all over to remove the shine.
- Next soak a cotton pad use half for small nails with Acetone.
- Wrap a square piece of foil or nail clip securely around your nail.
- Continue on one hand wait 10 mins or 15 mins longer for dark colour
- Now pull off very slowly scraping any leftover with a Cuticle stick continue with other hand
- Lastly a gently file & don’t forget to moisturise your cuticles and hands.
- Want to know which nail colours make your nails look longer or slimmer.
Mobile Gel Manicure what’s included
- Takes about 40 mins starting with shaping, cuticles & buffing
- next is a base coat, 2 coats of our Harmony Gel Polish with high shine top coat
- free of chemical Formaldehyde, Toluene & DBP
- plus almond oil cuticle treatment Massage
- dries in 30 seconds under the LED lamp & lasts up to 2 to 3 wks
- add-on a hydrating Hand Mask Treatment
- or try one of our other nourishing hand pamper treatments
Our 1hr Spa Gel Polish Mani’s or Pedi’s 60 mins
- Trimming, shaping, cuticle treatment & buffing
- base coat, 2 coats of Polish with high shine top coat
- warm soothing foot soak
- hand or foot exfoliating scrub with Massage
- for dry or cracked heels add-on a Foot Treatment
- or if you prefer we do regular Manicures & Pedicures
- having a special occasion thinking about have fake nails found out more