Invalid slider id. Master Slider ID must be a valid number.
With my great Kid’s Party tips your next children’s party will be so much fun
Racking your brain for new ideas for your child’s birthday party. First up I have included some great Physical games to tire them out. Then after you can sit them down doing some really cool crafts activities. Having been to many Children’s parties over the years doing Kids Pamper Parties. I have watched kids get bored quickly with games or finding a craft activity to hard. So here are some great Kid’s Party tips.
Most important tip always select age appropriate games & activities. Just try to keep it fun & simple depending on the age group.
They’ll love these super fun physical games
Try to have at least 2 or 3 short physical games planned at the start of your party
- Water Games
- Playing in the park
- Tag Games
- Scavenger Hunt
- Need more great ideas for party games
Here’s more super cool Kid’s Party Tips for Craft activities
So always make sure your craft activity is age appropriate especially under 11 yrs keep it very easy.
- Jewellery Making
- Dream Catcher
- Fashion Head bands
- Hang Mobiles
- Paper Flowers
- Making Body Scrubs
- Making Lip Glosses
- Also popular is Unicorn Face Painting with Bling
For Girls Parties here’s a nice way to wind down with some Pampering Treatments
Kids Pamper Parties are becoming so much more popular these days here are our Kid’s Pamper Party Packages
- 15 mins So Yummy Chocolate Massage
- 15 mins So Yummy Chocolate Facial
- 15 mins So Velvety Vanilla Foot treatment
- 15 mins So Berry Strawberry Manicure
- 15 mins So Berry Strawberry Pedicure
- Here’s some more fabulous Spa ideas & activities.You know daughter will love our So Yummy Chocolate Fudge Facial plus a Chocolate Cream Hand Massage whilst their mask is drying. Or let all the girls have A pretty Manicure or Pedicure with So Berry Strawberry Cream to soften their Hands or Feet. For a real Spa effect give them a So Velevety Vanilla & Coconut Foot Spa treatment. Their feet will feel amazing after soaking in a heated Foot Spa with a Coconut sugar scrub & Vanilla cream. Or for those with a really super sweet tooth have a Lolly Buffet
Try to have a basic plan even if it doesn’t go exactly as planned. As long as they are having lots of fun that’s all that counts