Invalid slider id. Master Slider ID must be a valid number.
Base Coat do you really need it
I know you probably think why do I have to use one. Or you’re in a hurry and it just takes up more time.
3 Good Reasons why you need it
- Prevents yellow staining. As the base coat leaves a layer of protection between your nail and your colour. Dark colours stain your nails if you don’t use one.
- For a longer lasting Manicure. A base coat is not only sticky like, but also helps your polish adhere to your nail plate. A great one to try is CND Sticky Anchoring Base Coat.
- For not only stronger nails but also a smoother finished Manicure. Choose either one with Vitamins for peeling or splitting. Or a Ridge filler like CND RidgeFX.
How to paint your nails correctly
First both file and push cuticles. Then wipe hands with a hot towel. Most importantly alway clean your nails with polish remover. Around the base and sides of the cuticle, the whole nail and the tip. Do each nail for 5 seconds to remove all dirt and oil.
Apply your Base coat thinly always. Try to use 3 or 4 strokes. Paint either side then in the middle. Dont forget the seal the tip as well
Same again as above with your colour but you don’t need to seal the tip. Lastly your top coat same as above and seal the tip. Find out how to make your home Manicure last longer
Or book a professional Mobile Manicure
- Nail trimming, shaping nails, Cuticle treatment, steamed warm towels
- Cinnamon butter Massage, Coloured polish & add-on a
- Almond & Cinnamon Scrub both softens and smooths the dry skin
- Mango & Coconut Mask both both hydrates and softens your hands
- Warm Rose Paraffin Wax not only nourishes but also relieves joint stiffness
- Collagen Glove Treatment not only rejuvenating but also softens aging hands